TAKING CARE OF YOUR JACKET
A Real Leather Jacket is an investment to your closet and we believe that your investment must be protected for lifetime. Please see some guidelines below to keep your Jacket always the FINEST.
- Dust on a weekly basis with a soft cloth or vacuum with a soft brush.
- If you spill something on your Jacket, use a damp cloth to immediately dab off any excess. Do not rub. Do not use excess water, as water staining can occur.
- Do not use household cleaning products.
- If you use a recommended semi-aniline leather-cleaning product, always pay attention to the instructions and test on an inconspicuous area first.
- A recommended semi-aniline leather protection cream can be applied to offer more protection against staining and scratching but this may alter the color of the leather. When applying recommended creams always pay attention to the instructions and test on an inconspicuous area first.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not Tumble dry.
- Do not use soap or detergent of any kind.
- Do not solvents or bleach.
- Do not force dry exposure to a direct flame
- Do not expose to direct sunlight for a long period of time (such as rear car window)
For any questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org